We thank the organizers What HIFI India for the wonderful show @ Hyderabad. It was wonderful to meet so many like-minded audiophiles, music lovers and friends from the AV industry. We especially thank everyone who encouraged us, saying it thrills them to see such high-end audio products being manufactured in India. @ Trident Hyderabad – 30th Aug to 1st Sep 2019
We combined our expertise in designing hi-end audio equipment and extensive recording experience to create our professional line of products. Our solution consists of two products – (1) An unique studio monitors and (2) a state of the art digital to analogue converter. These products offer many advantages.
- Easier to hear even the most subtle changes to mix. High level of details combined with exceptional transient response and a dynamic range of 129 dB.
- Consistent performance across frequency range even at high volume levels. Extremely good performance at the low frequency.
- Absolutely negligible distortions and coloration to ensure accurate reproduction of tone & timber of recorded material .
- Fatigue free listening experience – Precision electronic crossover and bi-amplified with class AB power amplifiers. Both DAC and Amplifiers utilize linear power supplies throughout .
- Click here for details of Studio Monitor
- Click here for details of Digital To Converter
The 845 mono block is one of the very best amplifier we ever manufactured. The mono blocks are a monster weighing close to 80kg each. It operates at a deadly voltage of over 1200v (DC) and the tube filament consumes massive current. It was a herculean task to manufacture these power amplifiers and it was a very limited production. Even after 10 years of ownership, the owners have no plans to upgrade anytime soon. The sonic of these amplifiers are absolutely stunning.
Here is a link to a very objective and well written of Acoustic Portrait products by Sridhar Vootla
A fun aspect of being an audiophile is the ability to show-off results of our effort in putting together a unique and wonderful sound music system. An immediate way to impress friends is to talk about the equipment and demonstrate using superbly recorded audiophile tracks. Another effective but rather wonderful method – might be to make the friend enjoy music that typically cannot be enjoyed on a low-fidelity system. At Acoustic Portrait, we have always enjoyed introducing friends to new genre of music and enjoyed watching them get stunned in a way they never expected. The new genre might be Jazz played by Keith Jarret and on the other end of the spectrum – it could be hard rock by Metallica !!